The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook & Recipes

I have done a lot of Harry Potter reading and writing over the past year and I remember how excited I was when I first stumbled across the new cookbook, The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz. As someone who spent years looking for Harry Potter recipes, I was very excited about this cookbook.

The publication date was September 18, 2010 and the price at under $15 was pretty reasonable. If you would like to read a bit more about the cookbook please visit my page about The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by clicking right here.

It it is butterbeer your after, you might check What Is The Best Recipe For Harry Potter Butterbeer and if you want a Wizarding World of Harry Potter butterbeer stein to serve it in, you'll want to be sure to visit Serve Your Butterbeer At Home In A Wizarding World of Harry Potter Stein or Cup . Finally, you'll find a recipe for pumpkin juice here.

Are you a Harry Potter fan? Do you have any Harry Potter recipes to recommend?  I am hoping to get around to making chocolate frogs one of these days...

Brenda
A Harry Potter Fan

Quick Links:

Order your copy of The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...